Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

exhibition in May

So it´s official :). My next, long awaited and big exhibition will take place at 22 May in Prague. It´s going to be my third exhibition this year; I´m very lucky that people want to see my paintings hanging in public places! Now all I have to do is work hard, so that I finish everything I need for the exhibition (though I´m not sure I can accomplish that). I´m looking forward to it very much! I´m just afraid not many people will come, as it´s quite late in the evening... and Wednesday. Please, come if you can! I´ll be definitely there :).

4 comments:

  1. I may come... unless I have an exam. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info! I'm coming :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skvělé! Těším se na amelli a snad i na Marmotu! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello to every one, the contentѕ present at thiѕ site are genuinelу awesоme
    for peoplе knowlеԁge, well, keеp uρ the nicе work fellows.


    Feеl free to surf to my weblog: fotki.com

    ReplyDelete