Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

moments




Who needs toys when you have some cardboard and buttons? Marie helped me pack something today and was playing along the way. There was a huge yard sale at our church, here are some of my finds :). Also, I finally repaired a drake (?) that my mother bought me when I was about 8. I remember clearly how it happened: I cried and cried hysterically that I don´t want any other (cheaper) toy than this one :). Its arm was tearen off because I probably started to hate the toy once we got home :). Oh, children... sweet angels!

2 comments:

  1. My dad used to joke that we didn't need new toys, just the cardboard box they came in. We always had fun with the simplest things. I know I've said it before, but those floors are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, yes, the floors are the reason I wanted to live in this house :)

    ReplyDelete