Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

christmas photos










 Our christmas day was fine, but a little bit sad this year. I was so much looking forward to christmas this year (wait, last year!), but in the end it all went wrong. Marie was very ill, and in the evening she had a fever. She fell asleep during the dinner and we had to open our presents without her... Luckily she was able to open at least her presents in the end (she was crying a lot during the evening). When she got a bit better, me and Andulka became also ill. Andulka had also fevers and it was quite a nightmare... crying all night, we were unable to keep her temperature down. Oh well.
I love our christmas tree. I love our ornaments, mostly hand made. It´s such a beautiful decoration for the living room. I know the tree iteslf is not a perfect one, but decorated it looks perfect to me.






2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you were ill. I hope you are better already!
    Anyway, the photos are beautiful :-) And I wish you all the best for the New Year 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that it didn't turn out as you wanted. I hope it is all much better now, and that you and you family could enjoy the nee years eve. Have a great new year!

    ReplyDelete