Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

hotel Hrušov

Finally finished. For my friend who had a dream about a woman entering hotel Hrušov while sitting on a dog and lighting her way with a mushroom :). I changed the scene a bit and made a woman with a pram instead, because my friend is a new mother. I really liked the idea of the mushroom, so I kept that.
Another painting is almost finished and I have some exhibitions planned in January, so I have to try to be a bit quicker with my paintings. It makes me incredibly happy to do this.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the mushroom. I really like your blog. I don't know why but when I read it I just calm down. The energy it gives is really calming, I hear this deap, but soft female voice in my head when reading it. And it\s just so nice. Only thing is I would like to have more posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thanks a lot! I´m really glad you like it :). There are certainly going to be more posts about paintings :).

      Delete